Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wedding Update....Long over due!


Ok...so I know it has been some time now since our last post. In fact I haven't had time to post anything since we started the blog. David and I finally got married on Aug. 30th! We are so happy and excited that the time has come and we can now begin our life together as one. The wedding was in my home town of Columbia, MO. We had friends and family fly in from Houston,TX all the way to Boston, MA. We are so blessed to have such loving family and friends in our lives! Once the ceremony and reception were over we left that night for St. Louis where we maybe got 45 min. of sleep before heading to the airport to cath our flight at 6:50am...yes I said AM!...to beautiful MAUI where we stayed for 7 days at the Westin Maui Resort and Spa. Stay tuned for the many pictures but please enjoy those that I am able to load.

You can also go to http://www.schmidtphoto.com/ and click on wedding blog. Scroll down and you will find us. You can also go back to the main web page and click on the online store and find the picture of us and then you will see every photo taken possible.


We love you all so much!!






































3 comments:

Lisa said...

JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!Congrats to you both. I added you to myblog as well. xoxoxoxox
Now go make some babies!

Dave and Becky Mead said...

Yay!!! Glad to see the update. Congrats again!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Kerri, can you send me an e-mail? I would like to order a bag from you. My e-mail is apryl83t@yahoo.com

Thanks.